D. Kent Sausaman
- Alabama (inactive)
- United States Tax Court
- University of Florida, LL.M., Taxation, 2013
- Samford University, J.D., M.B.A., 2011
- Flagler College, B.A., 2008
- Partners Cannot be Employees of a Partnerships Disregarded Entity, 44 Real Estate Taxation 134 (2nd Quarter, 2017).
- Disproportionate Distributions: The Mechanics of the Proposed 751(b) Regulations, 42 Real Estate Taxation 148 (3rd Quarter, 2015).
- The Passive Loss Rules and Rental Real Estate in a Simple Trust, 41 Real Estate Taxation 25 (4th Quarter, 2013).
Associations and memberships
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
Frazier & Frazier, Attorneys at Law, P.A. serves clients in Jacksonville and Northeast Florida.